谢谢!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:25:16 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第01a集之IA节,静电几何]
01 15集“反重力”的方法第01a集之IA节,静电几何    25.9MB
01 "Antigravity" method 1a of 15, Geometric Electrostatic, Group IA.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnqtIKgYlk8&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
JOHNROMANIWASZKO 上传于 2009-02-18    类别:科学和技术
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Group IA Geometric electrostatic field levitation
Antigravity Method 1a of 15, Geometric electrostatic field levitation, Group IA
Filmed 1991-1996, 1a of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author, John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996, which was a compilation of experiments between the years 1985 to 1996 with heavier than air devices usually referred to as antigravity as they achieve flight electrically without propellers, jets or rocket propulsion. The method shown in the series of edits were ground breaking at the time and many shown are still generally unknown and remain revolutionary to this day.
The entire video is based on the Author's following classification:-
GROUP I   ELECTROSTATIC:
Group IA  Geometric Electrostatic Field Levitation;
Group IB  (i) Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic,
               (ii) Vacuum Polarization (BiefeldBrown effect;
Group IC  Tornado Ion Vortex,
GROUP  II  MAGNETIC (PERMANENT & ELECTROMAGNETIC-DC):
Group  IIA  (i) Magnetic Mechanical Constraint-Repulsion or Attraction of like poles;
                 (ii) Magnetic Mono Pivot or Zippe type centrifuge;
Group  IIB  (i) Dia-magnetic Superconducting (Meissner),
                 (ii) Dia-magnetic pyrolytic graphite, bismuth etc;
Group  IIC  Magnetic gyroscopic;
GROUP  III  ELECTROMAGNETIC-AC:
Group  IIIA  Electromagnetic suspension (EMS) repulsion or attraction with feedback loop control;
Group  IIIB  Electrodynamic Suspension (EDS)-Induced currents/Eddy currents-
                  (i) Relative Motion between conductors and magnets (Lenzs law),
                  (ii) Oscillating electromagnetic Fields-AC electromagnetic & Pulse;
GROUP  IV  ASYMMETRIC GYROSCOPIC MECHANICAL;
GROUP  V  ULTRASONIC ACOUSTIC;
GROUP  VI  PHOTONIC OPTICAL (LightCraft);
GROUP  VII  AERODYNAMIC (Heavier-than-air aircraft include aeroplanes, gliders, air levitation of objects and helicopters.);
GROUP  VIII  REACTIONARY(Jets and Rockets);
GROUP  IX  LIGHTER THAN AIR CRAFT(Balloons, Airships);
Music  The Other Side of Twilight
WARNING:- Some of these experiments operate directly from 240VAC mains supply or far higher voltages at high currents are potentially lethal. Do not build unless you know exactly what you are doing. Do not touch any part of the equipment while it is plugged into a mains outlet. And remember that the methods described do not conform to any electrical safety standard and many of the experiments performed are downright dangerous.
Powerful magnets such as neodymium magnets or powerful magnetic fields generated by coils can be dangerous and not to be played with. Powerful magnets or magnetic fields can crush fingers. The power of magnetism can also cause chunks of metal to take flight and cause injury to body parts and or blindness.
Rotating machinery can pose a danger from rotating or reciprocating parts. Particularly when machine parts move toward each other, or one part moves past another, which can crush limbs.
Extremely intense sounds can burst ear drums or can be physically painful to human ears. High-intensity ultrasound waves are extremely dangerous to experiment with as they can heat human tissue by absorbing ultrasound energy which becomes heat by vibration and corresponding energy loss.
Exposure to radio frequency energy or ionizing radiation that can be generated by coils can not only burn as they get hot but also cause radiation burns, damage to the skin or other biological tissue.
Direct skin contact with liquid nitrogen will cause severe frostbite (cryogenic or cold burns). This may happen almost instantly on contact, there is always a potential hazard when handling liquid nitrogen.
Be careful! Use good solid judgement in your work, and think ahead. I John Iwaszko do not endorse the experiments shown, and am merely passing on information, I have learnt through experiment. Safety is your responsibility!
第I组  静电        IA集 几何静电场磁悬浮
15集反重力方法第01A集之IA节,几何静电场磁悬浮
       作者摄制于1991年至1996年的15集悬浮视频,约翰Iwaszko,从视频1A显示反重力在1996年提出的现实对象的方法,1985年至1996年的实验简称为反引力重于空气的设备通常是与汇编之间的,因为他们实现无电螺旋桨,飞机或火箭推进器飞行。在一系列的专辑显示的方法地面打破当时许多所示仍然普遍未知和保持变革的这一天。
警告:
- 其中一些实验操作直接从240VAC电源或高电流电压远高于潜在的致命的。不建,除非你知道你正在做什么。请勿触摸设备的任何部分,而它插入到电源插座。和记介绍的方法不符合任何电气安全标准和许多实验是非常危险的。
    可能是危险的,而不是将发挥强大的磁铁,如钕磁铁或线圈产生的强大磁场。强大的磁铁或磁场可以粉碎的手指。磁性的力量也可能导致大块金属起飞和造成身体部位损伤或失明
    旋转机械的旋转或往复运动部件构成的危险。特别是当机器零件走向对方,或者过去的另一个动作,可以粉碎四肢
    非常强烈的声音可以爆耳膜,或人耳可以是身体上的痛苦。高强度的超声波是极其危险的尝试,因为他们可以加热人体组织吸收超声能量变成热振动和相应的能量损失
    暴露于无线电频率能量或电离辐射不仅可以燃烧变热,但也可能导致辐射烧伤,皮肤或其他生物组织的损害,可以通过线圈产生。
    用液氮直接接触皮肤会引起严重冻伤(低温冷或烧伤)。这可能发生接触,几乎即刻,处理液氮时,始终是一个潜在的危险。
    要小心!使用好坚实的判断,在您的工作和超前思考。约翰Iwaszko不认可的实验表明,我只是传递信息,我已经学会通过实验。安全是你的责任!

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第01b集之IA节,几何静电H2O偶极子]
02 15集“反重力”的方法第01b集之IA节,几何静电H2O偶极子,    16.5MB
02 "Antigravity" method 1b of 15, Geometric Electrostatic- H2O dipole, Group IA.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5jWX0aqhJw&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Group IA Geometric electrostatic field levitation
"Antigravity" Method 1b of 15, Geometric electrostatic field levitation, Group IA
Filmed 1991-1996, 1b of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. This video edit shows an experiment from 1991 that establishes the authors electrical theory as to why water molecules that are heavier than air rise to form clouds with a 3 D model of a water molecule, which is supported by all the observed phenomena, which brings forth a new meaning to the term charged thundercloud .
Even today it is not fully known how thunderclouds get charged. There are two general theories to explain the charge build-up required to electrify a thundercloud that are in general acceptance, the convective theory and the gravitational theory.
The convective theory proposes that free ions in the atmosphere are captured by cloud droplets and then are moved by the convective currents in the cloud to produce the charged regions.
The gravitational theory assumes that negatively charged particles are heavier and are separated from lighter positively charged particles by gravitational settling.
What I proposed in 1996 explained by own observations and tests with electronic electroscopes attached to high antennas, when a lightning bolt discharged, the drops of water lose their charge are then prone to unite with other water molecules as previously like charges repelled them keeping then in fine mist form, and fall to the earth when the charge is lost, and that the charge itself is what keeps the cloud floating in space.
Sometimes when no discharge in the form of a lightning bolt was present electroscope tests revealed that the charges were gradually lost therefore slowly discharged towards the ground as occurs in light rains. The theory is an additional to the current theories that do not explain or even ask the question as to why water propels towards the sky in the first place, how the water initially obtains its charge, then continuation of charge are explained by one or both of the theories stated above. It also explains how tons of water remains freely floating in the air. The theory describes the anti gravitic effect of water as it rises, why it remains in the higher atmosphere till it loses its charge in the form of lightning or gradual discharge, and finally it is the actual charge that keeps it floating in the first place! This is shown in the video when the discharge from the model molecule conducts to the earth or bottom plate the object falls.
WARNING: 安全制作警告与第一集内容相同!
第I组  静电
IA集 几何静电场磁悬浮
15集“反重力”的方法第01B集之IA节,几何静电场磁悬浮

拍摄于1991年至1996年,1B 15悬浮已知的作者约翰Iwaszko对象的方法,编辑视频反重力在1996年提出的现实。本视频编辑显示从1991年建立作者电工理论实验,为什么上升比空气重,以形成一个水分子的三维模型,它支持所有的观测现象,这带来了云水分子了新的含义的长期带电雷云。

即使在今天,它不完全知道如何雷雨云被充电。一般有两种理论来解释电荷的积累,需要通电1雷雨云普遍接受,对流理论和引力理论。
    对流理论提出,在大气中的自由离子云中水滴中被捕获,然后在云中产生带电的地区的对流电流移动。
    引力理论假设,带负电荷的粒子较重,较轻的带正电的粒子重力沉降分离。

我在1996年提出的,通过自己的观察和测试连接到高的天线,闪电放电时电子验电器解释,水珠失去他们的收费是那么容易团结与其他水分子以前一样收费击退他们保持然后在细水雾的形式,和充电时丢失,落在地上的电荷本身是什么让云漂浮在太空中。
    有时,当没有一个闪电的形式排放是目前验电器测试结果表明,收费逐渐失传,因此,慢慢地向地面放电,发生在光下雨。理论是一个附加到目前的理论,不解释,甚至问为什么朝天空水驱使摆在首位,最初的水如何获得它的电荷,然后继续收费是由一个或两个解释的问题上述理论。这也解释了如何吨的水仍然在空气中自由浮动。该理论描述了抗水的重力作用,因为它上升,为什么它在更高的气氛仍然在闪电或逐渐放电的形式,直到它失去它的电荷,最终,它是实际负责人认为保持它漂浮在首位!这是显示在视频时放电模型分子进行对象落在地球或底板。

警告:安全制作警告与第一集内容相同!!!

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第02a集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电]
03 15集“反重力”的方法第02a集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电    27.6MB
03 "Antigravity" method 2a of 15,Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic,Group IB(i).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgVfGj7SwU&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Group IB (i) Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic
Antigravity Method 2a of 15, Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic, Group IB(i)
Filmed 1991-1996, 2a of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author, John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. This video edit shows an experiment from 1994 that tries to explain the relatively unknown phenomena of that era.
This antigravity method is sometimes referred to as the BiefeldBrown effect , an effect that was discovered by Paul Alfred Biefeld (CH) and Thomas Townsend Brown (USA) during extensive research that was performed during the 1950s and 1960's on the use of this electric propulsion. In the following years, many promising concepts had to be abandoned due to technological limitations and were forgotten, and only till recently considered a scientific fable. The effect has only recently as of 2002 become of interest again, after new experiments confirmed the experiments of the past, such flying devices are now known as EHD thrusters, asymmetric capacitors or lifters. Therefore these experiments performed as early as 1994 were revolutionary and way in front of mainstream official scientific acceptance by the US Army Research laboratory in March 2003. This is my attempt to explain the effect as I understood it back in 1996, and according to the Army research lab calculations indicate that ionic wind is at least three orders of magnitude too small to explain the magnitude of the observed force on the Capacitor. So the coined term the Biefeld Brown effect could in actual fact be a true anti-gravity device, the debate continues with evidence for and against.
Actual Ion Asymmetric devices in flight to follow.
第I组  静电
IB(i)集 离子不对称静电
15集反重力的方法第02a集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电,

摄制1991-1996 15悬浮笔者,约翰Iwaszko,编辑视频反重力在1996年提出的现实对象的方法,2A。本视频编辑显示从1994年的实验,试图解释那个时代的相对未知的现象。

这反重力方法是有时称为“别费尔德-布朗效应”,1,是由保罗·别费尔德(瑞士)和托马斯·汤森·布朗(美国)在广泛的研究,是在20世纪50年代和使用这种电动推进1960年期间进行发现效果。在随后的几年中,许多有前途的概念有被遗弃由于技术的限制,被遗忘,只是直到最近考虑一个科学的寓言。效果只是最近的利益,作为2002年后,再次成为新的实验证实了过去,这样的飞行设备的实验,现在弹流推进,非对称电容器或举重。因此,早在1994年进行的这些实验是革命性的,在主流官方在2003年3月,由美国陆军研究实验室的科学验收前的方式。这是我试图解释的影响,我的理解,在1996年,根据陆军研究实验室的计算表明,离子风是至少有三个量级太小,无法解释观察到电容上的力的大小。因此,创造长期的“别费尔德-布朗效应”实际上是一个真正的反重力装置,辩论的继续支??持和反对的证据。离子在飞行中按照实际不对称的设备。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第02b集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电]
04 15集“反重力”的方法第02b集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电    33.4MB
04 "Antigravity" method 2b of 15 Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic,Group IB(i).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8y5VG_3ybk&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
JOHNROMANIWASZKO 上传于 2009-02-19    类别:科学和技术
GROUP I  ELECTROSTATIC
Antigravity Method 2b of 15. Ion Asymmetric Electrostatic, Group IB(i)
Filmed 1991-1996, 2b of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author, John Iwaszko edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, the author refers to as Ion Asymmetric the effect by which it operates is sometimes referred to as the BiefeldBrown effect other names for the devices include EHD thrusters, asymmetric capacitors or lifters. The following experiments show 3 different craft that were performed as early as 1994 and were revolutionary and way in front of mainstream official scientific acceptance by the US Army Research laboratory in March 2003.
第I组  静电
15集反重力的方法第02b集之IB(i)节,离子不对称静电,

作者拍摄于1991-1996 15悬浮众所周知的对象的方法,2B,约翰Iwaszko编辑??,视频显示在1996年提出现实反重力。在此专辑反重力的方法,作者是指离子不对称的效果,通过其经营的“别费尔德-布朗效应”设备的其他名称,包括弹流推进,有时也被称为非对称电容器或举重。下面的实验表明,3种不同的工艺进行了早在1994年革命和前美国陆军研究实验室于2003年3月正式通过主流科学接受的方式。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第03A集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)]
05 15集“反重力”的方法第03A集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)    31.6MB
05 "Antigravity" Method 3a of 15,Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect),Group IB(ii).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDeeZrxEFLw&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
JOHNROMANIWASZKO 上传于 2009-02-20    类别:科学和技术
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Group IB (ii) Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect)
Antigravity Method 3a of 15. Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect), Group IB(ii)
Filmed 1991-1996, 3a of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author, John Iwaszko edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, is referred to as Vacuum Polarization the effect by which it operates could be considered an almost pure BiefeldBrown effect with very little ionic wind that confuses researchers in the previous ionic asymmetric models. The following introduction shows working models that may demonstrate the effect. Vacuum polarization in quantum field theory and specifically electrodynamics describes this process in which background electromagnetic field produce virtual electron-positron pairs that change the distribution of charges and currents that were generated originally by the electromagnetic field, in other words antiparticles and particles reposition themselves partially counteracting the original field and that the basis of all electrical phenomena is the vacuum, where tremendous fluctuations of electrical field energy can occur; this energy is called the zero point energy or sometimes referred to as self energy, where matter interacts with charged particles with the vacuum or ether. Vacuum polarization was observed officially and experimentally in 1997 using the Tristan particle accelerator in Japan, whereas the author first observed it in 1994 with far more economical equipment shown in the following video 3b of 15.
第I组  静电
第IB集(ii节)真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)
15集反重力的方法第03A集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应),

拍摄于1991-1996 15悬浮众所周知的作者对象的方法,3A,此专辑中约翰Iwaszko的??视频显示反重力在1996年提出现实的方法,被称为真空极化的效应,它可以被视为一个非常小的离子风混淆离子在前面的非对称模型的研究人员几乎的纯“别费尔德-布朗效应”。下面的介绍显示工作模式,可显示效果。在量子场论,特别是真空极化电动力学描述了这一过程的背景电磁场产生虚拟的正负电子对,改变收费和最初由电磁场产生的电流分布,换句话说,反粒子和粒子重新定位自己的部分抵消原场和所有电气现象的基础,是真空,其中可能会出现大幅波动的电场能量,这种能量被称为零点能,或作为自我的能量,其中物质与真空与带电粒子相互作用,有时也被称为或乙醚。真空极化的观察和实验于1997年正式在日本使用的的特里斯坦粒子加速器,而笔者在1994年首次观察到它在15以下视频3B所示的更为经济的设备。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第03b集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)]
06 15集“反重力”的方法第03b集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)    41.4MB
06 "Antigravity" Method 3b of 15, Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect),Group IB(ii).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
JOHNROMANIWASZKO 上传于 2009-02-21    类别:科学和技术
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Group IB (ii) Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect)
Antigravity Method 3b of 15, Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect), Group IB(ii)
Filmed 1991-1996, 3b of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, is referred to as Vacuum Polarization the effect by which it operates could be considered an almost pure Biefeld Brown effect with very little ionic wind that confuses researchers in the previous ionic asymmetric models. The following video edit shows working models that demonstrate the effect. The levitating devices shown are UFO shaped in appearance and remind me today of the electric wheels of the antigravity ships in the movie the matrix.
第I组  静电
IB(ii)集 真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应)
15集反重力的方法第03B集之IB(ii)节,真空极化(别费尔德-布朗效应),

拍摄于1991-1996 15悬浮作家约翰Iwaszko,视频显示反重力在1996年提出现实对象的方法,3B。此编辑中的反重力方法,被称为真空极化的效果,它可以被视为一个几乎纯质的“别费尔德-布朗效应”离子在前面的非对称模型的研究人员很少离子风的影响??。下面的视频编辑工作模式,显示效果。所示的悬浮装置是飞碟形状的外观,并提醒我今天在电影中的矩阵的反重力船舶电动车轮。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:55:53 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第04集之IC节,龙卷风离子涡,电液压动力推进器]
07 15集“反重力”的方法第04集之IC节,龙卷风离子涡,电液压动力推进器(EHD)    29.5MB
07 "Antigravity" Method 4 of 15,Tornado Ion Vortex, Electro-Hydro-Dynamic-Thruster-(EHD), Group IC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJPkOhX2j0&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
GROUP I ELECTROSTATIC
Tornado-Vortex drive propulsion Filmed 1991-1996 4.0 of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, is referred to as Tornado Vortex Could tornados be a conductor of an electrified currents of air which supersedes the existing modern meteorological theories. How do electrons flow through a wire. The experiments shown indicate that tornados most likely are electrical in nature, but that the electrification is also the cause of the intense winds, which in the experiments, objects are levitated upon. Also discussed are experiments and theories that have shown that electron flow is sustained by the equal and opposite flow of IPACs (Interactive Phased Aligned-glued Carriers), in keeping with Newtons third law of motion in the now forgotten theory from experiments that was first published in 1991 and was first observed in 1842 and is the same mechanism at play in tornados, lightning and water spouts.
This method can also be classified as a form of an EHD thruster which is an electrohydrodynamic device. These types of devices ionise air and move charged ion clouds in a direction to transfer momentum to neutral air molecules. Newton's third law of motion, states that every action has an equal and opposite to reaction, and the EHD thruster will move in the opposite direction of the ion cloud, and in the case of the method shown the device balances itself within the ion stream between the two conducting spheres, one that contains a smaller positive electrode on top of the sphere that generates the ion stream to the other negative larger collector sphere.
WARNING:- 安全制作警告与第一集内容相同!
第I组  静电
       龙卷风涡驱动推进拍摄于1991-1996 4.0 15悬浮作家约翰Iwaszko,视频显示反重力在1996年提出的现实对象的方法。所示,在此编辑的反重力方法被称为旋风涡流,龙卷风可能是取代现有的气象现代化理论的空气电气化电流的导体。怎样通过电线的电子流。所示的实验表明,最有可能的龙卷风电气性质,但电气化也是激烈的风,这在实验中,物体悬浮后的原因。还讨论了实验和理论表明,电子流是由大小相等,方向相反的IPACS流(互动阶段性的不结盟胶载体),从首次公布的实验保持在现在被遗忘的理论与牛顿第三运动定律,持续在1991年首次发现于1842年,是在发挥同样的机制在龙卷风,雷电,水喷出。

这种方法也被列为弹流推进的形式,这是一个直流电场设备。这些类型设备的电离空气,并在一个方向移动的带电离子云中性空气分子转移的势头。牛顿的第三法律的议案,州,每一个动作都有一个平等和反应相反,和的弹流推进器将移动离子云的方向相反,并在显示设备的方法的情况下平衡的离子流之间的内本身两个导体球,一个包含一个较小的正极产生的离子流等负面较大的集热领域的球体顶部。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 16:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第05集之IIA(i)节,磁性机械约束推斥或吸引]
08 15集“反重力”的方法第05集之IIA(i)节,磁性机械约束推斥或吸引    19.8MB
08 "Antigravity" Method 5 of 15, Magnetic Mechanical Constraint-Repulsion or Attraction, Group IIA(i).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRSoPSBcvY&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
GROUP II MAGNETIC (PERMANENT & ELECTROMAGNETIC-DC)
Group IIA(i) Magnetic Mechanical Constraint-Repulsion or Attraction of like poles
Antigravity Method 5 of 15, Magnetic Mechanical Constraint-Repulsion or Attraction of like poles, Group IIA(i)
Filmed 1991-1996, 5 of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, is referred within the original video as Static Magnetic & Gyroscopical Magnetic Levitation which has now been reclassified by the author as, Magnetic Mechanical Constraint-Repulsion or Attraction of like poles Group IIA (i), which better describes any Static Magnetic-tethered /column supported arrangement using the simple magnetic attraction or repulsion properties of permanent or electromagnetic direct current solenoids. This pseudo-levitation methods shown look impressive but only require magnets and some form of mechanical constraint for stability, and a few common house hold materials to create the shown feats of levitation.
If two permanent magnets or electromagnets powered with a direct current (DC) power supply are mechanically constrained along a single vertical axis such as a piece of string, and arranged to repel each other strongly, this will act to levitate one of the magnets or electromagnets above the other.
The crowning glory of this opus was the remarkable levitating neon glow lamp, illuminated wirelessly by the high frequency field from a plasma lamp in the vicinity.
第II组  磁(永久电磁直流)
IIA集  (i节)磁机械约束,排斥或吸引电极
15集反重力的方法第05集之IIA(i)节,机械磁约束,排斥或吸引电极

拍摄于1991-1996 15悬浮作家约翰Iwaszko,编辑视频反重力在1996年提出的现实对象的方法,5。的反引力的方法显示,在此编辑是指在静磁场Gyroscopical磁悬浮的原始视频,现已由作者重新分类,机械磁约束排斥或吸引像极IIA组(I),更好地描述任何静态磁绳系/列支持的安排,使用简单的永久性或电磁直流电磁铁的磁性相吸或排斥的属性。这个伪磁悬浮方法看起来令人印象深刻的,但只需要磁铁和一些稳定的机械约束的形式,和几个常见的房子持有的材料来制造悬浮显示功勋。
    如果两个永久磁铁或电磁铁与直流电(DC)电源供电,机械约束沿着一个垂直轴,如一条绳子,和安排击退对方强烈,这将采取行动,悬浮的磁铁或电磁铁之一以上。

这一巨著的至高无上的荣耀是显着的磁悬浮霓虹辉光灯,照亮了从附近的等离子灯的高频电磁场,无线。

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-2 17:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
[twow_chaptitle:第06集之IIA(ii)节,磁性单枢轴或Zippe型离心机]
09 15集“反重力”的方法第06集之IIA(ii)节,磁性单枢轴或Zippe型离心机    17.0MB
09 "Antigravity" Method 6 of 15, Magnetic Mono Pivot or Zippe type centrifuge, Group IIA(ii).mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es94m0GoKe8&feature=plcp  (原网站视频有注释说明)
GROUP II MAGNETIC (PERMANENT & ELECTROMAGNETIC-DC)
"Antigravity" Method 6 of 15, Magnetic Mono Pivot or Zippe type centrifuge, Group IIA(ii)
Filmed 1991-1996, 6of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The antigravity method shown in this edit, at the time was classified as part of Method 5-Static Magnetic & Gyroscopical Magnetic Levitation which has now been reclassified by the author as Method 6 -Static Magnetic-mono pivot Zippe type centrifuge Group IIA(ii) Using a number of magnets the methods shown only require a single pivoted point to achieve levitation.
This type of leviatation is also used in a Zippe-type centrifuge a device designed to collect Uranium-235 where a cylinder is suspended under an attractive magnet, and stabilised by a needle bearing from below, this arrangement is shown in the video by a pen suspended due to the attraction of like poles, and the other floating barrel due to the attraction and repulsion of permanent magnetic fields.
WARNING: 安全制作警告与第一集内容相同!!!
第II组  磁(永久电磁直流)
15集“反重力”的方法第06集之IIA(ii)节,磁性单枢轴或Zippe式离心机,

1991-1996年拍摄,6of 15悬浮作家约翰Iwaszko,编辑从视频反重力在1996年提出的现实对象的方法。 6静态显示在此编辑时,被列为“反重力方法现已笔者作为方法重新分类方法5静磁场Gyroscopical磁悬浮磁 - 单支点Zippe型离心机IIA集(ii节)使用磁铁的编号,显示的方法只需要一个单一的透视点来实现悬浮。

这种类型的leviatation 1 Zippe型离心机设计收集铀-235汽缸暂停下一个有吸引力的磁铁,从下面的滚针轴承稳定的设备,这样的安排是在??视频显示,一枝笔由于像极的吸引力,和其他浮桶,由于永久磁场的吸引力和排斥力暂停。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|能量之海

GMT+8, 2018-11-17 15:16 , Processed in 0.382466 second(s), 46 queries .